Our Dubai night desert safari is a great way to experience local culture, nature and food. The mesmerizing moonlit silver desert is something you definitely want to experience. Be mesmerized crossing the desert sand dunes and arrive at the camp where we have created the most magical setting for a perfect night in the middle of the Lahbab desert on the outskirts of Dubai. We start the trip with a convenient and comfortable pickup in an air-conditioned SUV at a location of your choice and whisk you straight to something exciting and adventurous.
Overnight Desert Safari in Dubai Tour Overview
Get a great view of the sunset in the desert and you will have the unique opportunity to take some amazing photos with your camera. Shades of pink will enchant you and make you want something even prettier for the night. Take a quick camel ride and enjoy the desert breeze while our expert guide gives you all the other details of the site and the activity. Women try out henna tattoos and men sniff shisha while relaxing in tents.
Dress like Arabs in beautiful authentic Arab clothing and be traditionally elegant. Abaya is for women while Kandura is for men. Click these images to preserve the memories and rich culture of your country.
Unlimited soft drinks and hot beverages such as tea and coffee are available to keep your energy and morale high. Sandboarding and team biking are available at extra cost for the more adventurous.
The party is lit with ambient lights and beautiful performances by belly dancers and tanura dance experts as they spread fire and dance to traditional music a luxury dinner with delicious dishes and delicacies of authentic Bedouin cuisine, as well as an international barbecue buffet.Vegetarian options are also available, as well as delicious dishes served hot.Alcoholic drinks are available at the bar counter upon request and at a additional cost.
The overnight stay includes a sleeping bag and a comfortable tent with all the necessary equipment. Our team offers the best service to make your stay unforgettable, valuable and worth your money. We offer service and refreshments at any time during the tour, even late at night, as we understand you may want to spend the night chatting under the starry sky over a cup of tea or coffee. We attach great importance to cleanliness and hygiene and make sure that everything is spotless. Bathrooms are cleaned regularly to make your stay stress-free.
After an unforgettable night, enjoy the sunrise while enjoying a delicious breakfast with a cup of hot coffee. The tour ends with drop-off at your preferred location or hotel/residence between 8:00 and 9:00.
Read More: Best Places For Cheap Shopping In Dubai
What’s Included in Overnight Desert Safari in Dubai
This is what you can expect from their services if you have signed up for Dubai Night Safari Tour.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- A return to the hotel at the end of the visit
- A trip to Cross the sand dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservancy
- Take great photos in Arab costumes
- Ride a camel
- Hot drinks for Stay up during night safari
- Henna Design
- Enjoy your tummy Traditional dance
- Tanoura Show
- Enjoy the unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Option Available)
- Sleeping bags / attempts to provide
- Morning tea and coffee
It is helpful to note some important features of this night safari and make a decision for night safari.
- A qualified guide in Dubai is provided during night safari
- We will provide a tent as VIP air conditioning will be charged separately for deluxe room for example. B. 150 AED
- Departure time for Night Safari is near Deira Dubai 2.15pm to 2.45pm,
- Other places 2.45pm to 3pm :30pm. The time depends on the time of the reservation at the time of the pick up.
- The return time at the end of the tour is 8:00. Return time depends on traffic and hotel location.
- Qualified guides are trained in first aid and have well stocked first aid kits.
- Guides have GPS on their cell phones.
- Pregnant women cannot participate in the tour as it may be dangerous for them.
- Patients with back or heart problems should consult the authorities in advance regarding special regulations.
- All tourists must wear protective athletic shoes.
- The route is generally on rough terrain; Therefore, people with serious medical conditions are advised to stay outdoors.
- Winter coats are recommended as nights in the desert can be cold.
Read Also : 10 Interesting Facts About Titian